Many people writing a Blog or Article. There can be multiple pages in a single article, if you have not good hand typing speed you will be face so many difficulty.
If you want to write a article English or Hindi very fast than go through the “Remote Mouse App”. It is a free app and available on google app store, or you can download from your laptop directly go through this link “https://www.remotemouse.net/”. This App helps you to write a article English/Hindi very fast and save the plenty of time.
You need to install Remote Mouse App in both such as Your Android Phone and Laptop.
You need to also install “Google Voice App” in your Laptop, If there is not install already. This app available all of the laptop by default, So you need to check your laptop. If there is not install than you will need to install as well.
After installed on laptop this app, It provides a IP Address such like “ 192.168.43.185”, this IP Address helps to connect the server from laptop to android phone.
How to Setup Google Voice App go through the below points:-
- Go to android setting and search the “Google Voicing typing”
- where you will get Language option.
- Language Option sets by default as English, You need to change from English to Hindi.
- Go to the “Offline speech recognition” Where you will get All tab, you need to
install the Hindi language if not available already.
How to setup Remote Mouse App from laptop to android go through the following points:-
- Install the Remote Mouse App your android phone as well.
- Open the app and slide the screen more than 2 or 3 times.
- At the last click on done button.
- Connect the Internet through WIFY, from WIFY it will connected automatically. If you want to connect from cable, you need to put IP Address that is provided by downloaded app.
- Open Notepad or MS World on your laptop,
- Open the keyboard on android phone where you will get a setting option.
- You need to turn on voice mic in the keyboard.
- Speech some word on voice mic this mic produces same word on your laptop and type same as it on your notepad or MS word.
Further post that would you like to learn